November 1, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016

[Posted by Ted H]

...........nope.

Between building a house, moving, starting a new job and getting me some advancement in said new job, 2016 hasn't really offered much to me in the way of time to write. Hell, I haven't had a chance to finish writing Pure Human let alone do much anything else besides pounding out the Diary of the Dead review.

So I'm in no condition to attempt NaNoWriMo this year. By no means will I not participate. This will be my 10th straight year; lip service at the very least must be made. But I'll make no serious attempt at 50,000 words...and ya know what? That's ok. Last year I pulled off the 3-peat. Over 150,000 words over the span of 90 nonconsecutive days. I could use a year off.

...................SO, what's the plan, then? Finally cap off Pure Human? Maybe. Or maybe I'll use this month to fire off a not-so-major endeavor. Only time will tell. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment