October 16, 2018

2018 NaNoWriMo

[Posted by Ted H]

Oh, it's that time. Time to throw my hat into the ring again and hope I can recapture the magic that once led me to regular victories.

And because I've spent the better part of 3 damn years wrapping up the last adventure of James Blake, it totally makes sense to start a fresh one up right away. That's right, coming in November will be part 3 of the James Blake saga: Vampires of Pittsburgh.

There will be some returning characters from previous novels, but since Blake tends to leave a body count behind him, new faces will always be needed. Some of these characters have been planned out in advance while others are people I'm straight up taking from Safe Haven and sticking them here, also the concept of Resevil. See you all next month!

...Also on my to do list is to collect the complete "Pure Human" series into one post and add it to the collection at the top of the page...

No comments:

Post a Comment