May 8, 2011

Twenty Days

[...Posted by Ted H]

Worked dawn2dusk most of the previous week. No time to do any writing related bull....that mean I dont have an update this week? HA!

I have nothing new. Kinda wanted to see how far I could run with that crazy time machine guy, but roof jumping kinda took priority. What now? Now you get something from waaaaaay back. something mad old I wrote back when I was experimenting with different rhyme structure.

.......................................

Twenty Days

Twenty days till I return
So much time to write
Twenty days to survive
Up till then I fight
Twenty days to prepare
Until I see the light
Twenty days will you appear?
By that time just might
Twenty days I will await
For such a sore fought sight
Twenty days may never come
And stay eternal night.

No comments:

Post a Comment