May 13, 2012

Safe Haven - It Just Got Serious In Here

[...Posted by Ted H]

So....some freakin foreigner limo driver smashed into my brand new car last night...and since he probably isnt even legal and is somehow employed by the company, he isnt at fault for his lack of driving ability and now I gotta foot the bill for the fucking repairs...both repairs...because the limo company can afford a lawyer.

AmErIcA!

Fuckers name was something so sad, the name insults him enough...but you can bet your ass the next time I need a retarded illegal alien character who doesnt know his ass from his elbow, I definatly will know what to name him.

And if that fucking wetback ever somehow finds his way to this page (with the help of a translation no doubt) I've got one piece of advice: That piece of metal sticking up on the side of the road with the two diget number on it? Yeah, thats a speed limit, not a scorecard, so SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and maybe you wont hit so many people.

...

BTW: Todays update was predetermined a while ago, and it just so happens to star someone with a LOT of aggression to work through...funny how that worked out...
--------------------------------------------------

[Safe Haven - It Just Got Serious In Here]

Perry had noted that he lost a bit of blood from the nose bleed the ResE gave him yesterday, but that was nothing compared to the blood he was losing this time around. The pain he was enduring now was also a no contest. The ResE from before had made his way back to Perry’s office and then started beating him without giving explanation. He then took a moment to shoot the pile of discarded clothing from before, again, without reason.

“Just wait until my partner gets here,” he said before he started beating Perry again. Perry was never much of a fighter, and he doubted he could handle this ResE on a good day either. The partner eventually showed up, and to the dismay of Perry, things only got worse.

“My name is Rotting Cure,” the partner said when he arrived in Perry’s office “And I believe you’ve become well acquainted with my partner, Mean. Now, usually, in situations like this my partner and I like to play good cop-bad cop.” After the beat down Mean had been giving, Perry didn’t need much help in determining who the “good cop” was suppose to be in this duo.

“Now, like I said, that’s usually the case,” Rotting Cure continued “But today will be different. Today we have a bad cop,” he said before raising his rifle and shooting Perry in the left foot “And we also have a pissed off fucking cop!” Perry immediately dropped to the ground as Rotting Cure walked over and kicked him in the stomach.

“I don’t think you know this about me, Perry the Gimp, but I fucking hate being lied to. And you have been lying to me. You’re fat, limp dicked friend has been lying to me. The lying is gonna fucking stop right now, or I swear to fucking God I’ll kill every single slut in this shit hole right in front of you before I make you eat a bullet. You got me?”

Perry coughed as he clutched his foot. “I don’t know anything. I kicked that guy out as soon as you people left yesterday,” he said as Rotting Cure kicked him a couple more times. “You’re lying!” he screamed as he turned his attention to Mean. “Go bring me a slut,” he said “Mother fucker thinks I’m fucking lying, so I’m gonna have to murder a hoe.”

Mean slowly, but surely left the room to track down a woman and Perry knew he was in a shitty predicament. Does he betray his friend, John, who also is key for the citizens to get a hold of the weapons and vices they so desperately need? Or does he allow his women, the ones who trust him to keep them safe and sheltered, to die in the name of protecting someone who probably deserves what was coming?

“Please don’t…” Perry pleaded. “Don’t what?” Rotting Cure asked as he kicked Perry again. “Don’t hurt my bitches? Don’t keep kicking me? Don’t cut me open and piss in the wound? Help me out Perry, cuz all this can stop the second you start telling me the truth. Stop. Fucking. Lying.” There was no right answer for Perry, because either way he was going to die since there was no way this ResE was going to show him mercy. They’ve killed people before for less than lying, but he wasn’t about to let any of his girls get hurt. “If he isn’t home, I don’t know where he went,” Perry spit out as he coughed some more.

“I don’t believe you,” Rotting Cure said as Mean dragged in a girl by her hair. Perry shifted his head to face down and covered his head with his hands. He didn’t want to watch or hear what they were about to do to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment